Talents for Ukraine

Submit application

The Talents for Ukraine grant program is open to dreamers and innovators whose ideas are changing the lives of others. Considering the context and current challenges of the country, 60% of our assistance will be directed towards supporting STEM talents, with the remaining 40% aimed at fostering your uniqueness in any field, whether it be social, cultural, or otherwise.